What are we doing to be green?
Here is a list of actions we undertake to help reduce our impact upon the environment:~
- All waste is sorted into its constituent types and recycled where possible (paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, tins, glass, garden waste, compost, light bulbs, electronic goods, metals and cooking oils)
- Energy saving light bulbs are used where possible (the new LED versions are very good and dimmable!)
- Natural cleaning products are used where practical
- We do our laundry at low temperatures and only when it is a full load
- We use refillable soaps and lotions in the bathrooms
- We only replace guests towels when required
- We are changing from radiators to towel rails in the bathrooms to reduce washing
- We use recycled plastic bin liners
- Our printers use recycled paper
- We encourage guests not to use their cars
Will any of this effort make a difference?
Even if our collective efforts only amount to a drop in the ocean, what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? - David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas.
Together we shall!
The Great Grubb B&B
01803 849071 Fax:
01803 849071 E-Mail
- Pet Friendly
- Credit Card
- Free Parking
- Family Rooms
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays